Thursday, April 29, 2010

I WANT TO LIVE IT...!!

If you know what you want to do
Sketch out your clumsy dreams
If you know what you want to do
Sketch your dreams with clumsy and brilliant pleasant love
"You don't have to pretend, I think you without a cool side is just fine"


If we get used to doing everything with all of our effort
we'll stop doing things with fruitless effort, like our journey
It's like the hands and feet of an elementary student, moving completely together in a parade
Things like living, aren't they great?
Surely being laughed at by people is just fine


Inside the inside of my heart, the real me has been locked up
Flesh and blood's 36.5 degrees, well, to put it plainly, we don't stop
Although I'll still pretend to be tough, and still build up a barrier
I'm struggling with the pain


Even though it would be so great if I could say that these are painful times
We're just laughing cowards pretending to be strong
Even though I'm lonely, I'm pretending like it doesn't bother me at all
In order to protect myself, who feels like he's crumbled all that he can


It shouldn't be just me who has these feelings of having no place to go
This untraceable loneliness
I carry it with me...


I don't care about anybody else's pain
Although when it becomes my own pain, then I start to care
I think "I hate people because I'm the only one who's unhappy"
As usual, I grieve over things that I can't have and cry like a three year old kid
I'm sitting waiting for my afternoon snack called love
Not even giving in to the reflection in the asphalt
While walking with my own legs, I looked at people and thought
If I have legs which can make me move, and there's a place that I want to go to
Them I'm going to start walking there with my own legs right now


There were many more nights 
where I was not sure if I'd get my real smile back again, but
In the warmth of important people who supported me,
I thought I'd ask if they thought I
could believe in seeing the world a different way, once more


Even though it would be so great if I could say that these are painful times
We're just laughing cowards pretending to be strong
Even though I'm lonely, I'm pretending like it doesn't bother me at all
In order to protect myself, who feels like he's crumbled all that he can, however


The mistakes and scars in my life, nights and days where tears stained my face
It's all proof that I've lived my life being myself
If there's something you want to do from this point on
Sketch out your clumsy dreams with more strength than anybody else
Put away your excuses, hold up your chest without hesitation
Keep on singing about a human called yourself!!!

No comments: